Work experience :
- Knight-Ridder Inc. ( Fortune 500 global media company )
– Chief Audit Executives
– Vice President Finance/ Chief Accounting Officer
– Enterprise Digitalization project lead
– Enterprise Re-Engineering project lead
– Knight Ridder Digital/ CFO & operation
– San Jose Mercury : CFO
- Newegg ( E-Commerce )
– Chairman of the Board
– CEO/ President
- Wintec ( E-Commerce, Manufacture & Supply Chain Management)
– Board of Directors
- TNT company ( Consulting )
Profession : CPA, CISA,CISM
- SVT Angels : Angel.
- Mount Jade Science and Technology Association: Board member.
- Silicon Valley Chinese school: vice principle.
- Shin Shin education fundation: Board member.
- Northern California Chinese Cancer society: Board member.
- International Newspaper Finance Executive Association. President.
- Overseas Chinese Organization- Southern Florida: President 8. Chinese Baptist Church in Miami: Board member.
Tally Liu is the President and CEO at Wintec Industries. His prior experience includes Chairman and CEO at Newegg, and various executive positions at Knight Ridder Inc., a Fortune 500 media company. Tally has considerable experience in e-commerce and financial management, and is a certified public account (CPA) and information systems auditor (CISA). Aside from work, Tally services many non-profit and professional organizations. He has served as President of International Newspaper Financial Executives (INFE), and President of Overseas Chinese American in Southern Florida (OCA).
Tally recieved his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Natioal Chen-Chi University, MBA from Florida Atlantic University, and graduated from the Harvard Advanced Management Program.